Monday, June 2, 2008

Today is going to be random reading for you all....

I had the wierdest dream last night. I woke up and wondered what the heck got into my head to make me dream this way. Me and three of my friends from around here {I won't name you guys...trust me, you won't want people to know the crazy Ashlee was dreaming about you} were all on 'America's Next Top Model'. Oh yeah. First of all...one of my friends is VERY pregnant. In fact, she's going to have her baby in about 4 weeks. :0) So, yes...in my dream America's Next Top Model could be pregnant. {That would be different! Imagine the kinds of photo shoots they'd have with that!} And second....the tallest of my friends is MAYBE 5'10"...definitely short models. But we were definitely working our stuff! Oh yeah......

Maybe I was reverting back to my childhood where I dreamed of becoming the next Christie Brinkley. Sadly, my shortness and lack of ankles prevented me from ever being able to fulfill my true destiny.....

My brain is not working anymore. Ok...so it is...but just not the way I want it to. :0) Life has been so hectic lately that all I can focus on is getting the next task done, while in the back of my mind is the long list of everything else that needs to still get done. It's been a long few months and I think my brain needs a rest. :0) Which means you might be seeing fewer posts from me. Don't be mad. I just feel like I'm running out of things to say. My brain isn't able to come up with something to ramble on about. Though, there might be weeks where it kicks back on and I have lots to say....but for the most part, I might be quiet off and on. Please don't stop coming by though! I would miss all of you! :0) And just because I'm not writing doesn't mean I'm not reading. I visit all of your blogs daily. I love getting to know all of you a little better with each post. :0) You can also stop by my family blog if you are needing your Ashlee fix. :0) With the kids home, I may be posting more on that blog instead of over here.

I get to pass my PTA torch today. YAY! The checkbook will no longer be mine! The traveling filing cabinet of receipts, two cash boxes, and 20 cash bags have been cleaned out of my cabinet to make way for....something. I don't know yet...but something better will go in there! :0)

I think that's the end of my randomness for today....tune in next time for more deep thoughts from Ashlee! :0)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You gotta love those random dreams -- sometimes they are so out in left field!
I understand about the brain not working, mine goes in waves. I have nothing to say and then all of a suddan I will have more on my mind than I can even organize.

Cameron said...

I usually don't remember my dreams, but last night I dreamt I was on a battlefield fighting against aliens and all I had was a little knife, but I never got hurt and I stabbed a ton of bad guys in the chest. I don't think I've had a dream like that since I was 6.

Buxton Family said...

What a great dream! Dreams always amaze me. How do our minds come up with the stuff.

Zach said...

Hmmmm, I'm not sure of all of your friends, but I was wondering if I am the "very pregnant" one in your dream! Funny dream!
Glad to hear PTA is over!!!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Oh,you were SO dreaming about me, weren't you?

Victoria said...

I've been having crazy dreams too! That's how I know I am finally sleeping long enough. I pretty much stop dreaming when TLP is waking every hour. I hope you are taking summer off for school. Spend some lazy days with the kids.

Bonnie B. said...

Haha! So funny! I hate when I have dreams that totally confuse me like that. And I'm so happy you get to patch the torch for PTA. I was glad to be done with my stint a few years back, and all I did was write the newsletter!

And yes. I will DEFINITLY be to the June girls night. I might just have to travel back here once a month!