Friday, July 11, 2008

A Very Merry Unbirthday....

It was girls night last night and I got to play host. We've had several birthdays in our group

lately and so I thought it might be fun to have a little UNbirthday party where we celebrated by swapping gifts with each other.

We played a little pin the tail on the donkey as well. I totally won...

And this was my little Mackenzee's first time at girls night. She got to come because it was at my house. :0) I was worried she'd be her usual energetic self, but she was so good and just wanted to take part in the big girl festivities. She passed out the presents to everyone and played pin the tail on the donkey with us, but she couldn't make it to the very end. She fell asleep on my lap around 10:30. :0)

Thanks for a fun night ladies! Can't wait until next month!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the unbirthday scene is one of my favorites from alice in wonderland! glad you guys had fun! :)

happy friday!

Victoria said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had a girls' night!

Bridget said...

What a great idea for a girls night! I love it.

Unknown said...

hi ashlee ~ awesome, glad you enjoyed. i had one last night. it was a good way to get my mind off of work stress (hard day there) after work and not at home.

Zach said...

Thanks again for the GREAT time! That cake was amazing! It was fun to have Kenzee there! She did do really good!

Holly said...

Glad you had fun!

kelly said...

looks like a fun time to be had by all. what a fun idea!