Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lady in Red....


Now that song brings back some memories.....it was THE song at all the dances I went to as a teenager. Good times....
Anyway..I hurried and had my son take picture of me so I could show you the new 'do. I am officially a red head. For 25 more days. It's a wash out color job. Semi-permanent, you know? My little one NEEDED to be in the picture. I don't know if death would have been the result of my not allowing it, but honestly...we just got back from a 1 1/2 hour trip to Target and I am SO done with whiney children today. So, you get to have a picture of my adorable daughter as well. She makes the picture, don't you think? Her blank stare....yes...she's tired. It's nap time. Sigh.
Landon did a good job as photographer don't you think?

10 comments:

Holly said...

See...I told you! Your hair is waaaay cute!

Amber M. said...

I REALLY like it red. What a fun change!

Unknown said...

hi ashlee ~

change is sometimes fun.

and it just looks like a dark blond, not red :)

enjoy, kathleen

Momma Mary said...

I LIKE it!! :)

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

It looks really really pretty. I love it!

So, this week, I would like you to post what you have read and plan to read this summer. Could you do that for a sistah?

OHmommy said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too cute. And I love how red heads look in blues.

yay Landon for taking a wonderful picture.

Victoria said...

It is fabulous! I hope a nap straightened out the whininess.

BeCcA said...

So you joined the red head club. Now when you lose your temper you can blame it on being a red head. That always works for me!!! Looks good

Lauren in GA said...

Ohhhhh, the red looks great!

Landon is a great little photographer, I agree :)

Sister Sassy said...

oooooooooooh, pretty hair! I love red!