Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it getting hot in here?


OK...a few of you asked about the guy in my all about me mosaic I posted yesterday. Honestly, I don't have a "real" celebrity crush. So, I had to think hard on this one. And the first hottie I could think of was this guy. His name is James Scott and he plays EJ Wells/Dimera on Days of Our Lives. I haven't been on the "up and up" with the show for a while, but between his lovely british accent and his puppy dog eyes for Sami....I can't help but love him too! :0)
He's awfully dreamy without a shirt on, but we won't get into that.....
So, now you now. Go google him or something! :0)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

He is pretty cute. I love that he plays EJ, that is my brother's name.

Amber M. said...

Hmmm...I thought for sure it was Scott Baio when I saw your mosaic. SO glad you set me straight:-).

Unknown said...

gotta love clarification! :) can't blame you--i love british accents.

AmyJ said...

That's a much better picture of him. Maybe I'll have to start watching soaps.