Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I can't sleep

So, what does any normal person do?

Down a sleeping pill and then take dumb online quizzes until they kick in!

You do this to right?

Really? It's just me? Huh....well, enjoy my results!




There's a 36% Chance That You Need Therapy



You may need therapy, but you're probably doing okay at working out your own problems.

In general, you are able to solve any troubles that come up. But there's no harm in talking to a professional.


So, if I'm studying to be a psychologist and there is a 36% chance that I need a psychologist...does it count if I shrink my own brain?




You Are 41% Selfish



You are quite balanced. You are able to compromise when it's in the best interests of those involved.

But you're no pushover. If something is important to you, you'll get it!


I like that the picture is of a girl with a chocolate bar...I'm not selfish...unless you want my chocolate. Then BACK OFF! :0)




You Are 52% Control Freak



Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.

However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.


Like I needed a quiz to tell me this? Have we not already established that I am obsessive?




You Act Like You Are 24 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.



Yes! So, if any of you were wondering...I am 24. Got it?




What Your Feet Say About You:



You are more expressive than most people. You let everyone know how you're feeling - the good, the bad, and the ugly.



You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.



You are an assertive and aggressive person. You are determined and not likely to ever give up.



You fall in love easily and develop strong bonds. You are attached to many people.



You are easily frightened. You are fairly neurotic and paranoid.



You are very practical and down to earth. You're more concerned with action than thoughts.



You are a fairly hard worker, but you are also a little spoiled. You like indulge yourself every now and then.



You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.


See? Now you all wish you had freakishly long toes like me...




You are Barefoot!



You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl

You can't be restricted by shoes for very long

And unsuprisingly, the same goes for men

Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are


Wow...who'd have thunk it? Sure, I prefer bare feet, but that's not really acceptable in public. Maybe we should petition....




Your Personality Profile



You are dependable, popular, and observant.

Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.

In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.



You are unique, creative, and expressive.

You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.

And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!


You mean not everyone has a freak flag? Great...and here I thought it was "normal"!




You Are 55% Normal



While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


Here I go waving my freak flag again....
stop staring!




You Failed 8th Grade US History



Sorry, you only got 5/8 correct!


Well, it's a good thing I'm not a history major!




You Are Cookie Monster



Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.



You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.



You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking



How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"


That's right people...hand over the cookies and no one gets hurt.
I SAID DO IT!

This has been fun. Really...

We should do it again sometime....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha ashlee,
so funny that you did practically all of the tests all at once practically. i am an insomniac, i can relate. take care girl, kathleenybeany :)

Unknown said...

too funny ashlee. i got quite obsessed and did most of your quizzes. fun fun to dabble in these occasionally. i should be in bed, too. insomniac tonight :)

sweet dreams, kathleen

Cameron said...

I totally aced 8th grade history.

Kellan said...

How fun! 55% Normal - ACK!

Take care - Kellan

Victoria said...

30% normal over here. Not surprised. I also passed 8th grade history and need therapy. Oh well. Go to sleep :)

Unknown said...

Those are too funny!! I amy have to try those out --except I may not like the answers I get :)

Unknown said...

i'm almost positive that i'd be 110% selfish. i go with my strengths, you see. :)

hope you got some rest eventually!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

This cracked me up! You are so funny. I miss you. Not that I've ever met you. But you know what I mean. I haven't been around to read you or anything. Summer is killing my blog life.