Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Did you see my boyfriend win American Idol tonight? Yes, it's true....I have a slight crush on the boy. I've loved him since Week 1, but when he broke out "Falling Slowly".....I was his forever.

Don't worry....my hubby is fully aware of my obsession with Kris. Though I'm married to the hubby....Kris sings TO ME. Wait...you thought he was singing to you? {stiffling giggles} Well, he wasn't. He was singing to me all these months. What am I going to do now that I can't get my Kris fix on tv every week? Good thing I've bought most of his songs off of iTunes already.....he can sing to me all day, every day.......

2 comments:

Buxton Family said...

We love him too...not quite as much as you though since he looks likes Wade's little brother. Check out my blog to see for yourself!

Runny Babbit said...

i must admit, i don't watch the show, but i believe your "boyfriend" is married. :) which always astounds me when i see someone so young who's married. ah, well.