Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My apologies....

I totally suck at posting lately....time is not something I have in excess. :0) Besides....we have happened to have a few gorgeous days mixed in with the freaky random hailstorms and so I have lived part of my days outdoors. I'm craving me some more sunshine.
Moving on.....

Can I just tell you how excited I am about girls night for May? Why? Because it's 80s night. "Oh yes it's ladies night,
and the feelings right,
oh yes it's ladies night,
oh what a, OH WHAT A NIGHT."
Oh yeah! I am currently gathering all of the essential 80s fashions so that I can look my 80s best. You know, totally radical stuff. Wanna see one of my best finds so far?....





That's right people.....I'm going Madonna/Cyndi Lauper style. {mine are the pink ones BTW}

What was interesting to me though.....was that these things are actually being sold in stores right now. I mean....seriously. Are these really coming back in style?

Anyway.....now I just need someone to tell me where I can find a radical pair of jelly shoes. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

Ooooo...they have jelly shoes at walmart!!!

Buxton Family said...

Walmart!

Unknown said...

i loved my jelly shoes! i think i used to have clear ones. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I remember jellies! I loved them. I had pink ones with glitter on them. :) I think they are actually selling them at Target too...but I'm not sure. I've been really busy lately and haven't been in there that much.

Melissa said...

That have really awesome Jelly Shoes at Fred Meyers! I wanted to get some the other day, but I didn't have the time to find the perfect shoe. Good luck hunting!!