Wednesday, March 4, 2009

John Schmidt

As most of you know, I can't live without music. Whether or not that sounds dramatic, it's true. I need it. Like water.
A friend of mine just introduced me to this guy and I am so sad that I have missed out on his music for so long. It is beautiful, amazing, and soothing. As I listen to it I swear I can literally feel my soul healing. So, I thought I would share this with you. He has such an amazing gift, perhaps it is my awe of him that makes me stop and think. No matter the reason, I just bought two of his CDs on iTunes. :0)

4 comments:

Montay said...

I love that I will have to get me some of that..

AmyJ said...

Did you know he did a concert in Burley last year? I would love to be able to play that good.

Unknown said...

i need ABBA like water, so i totally feel you! :)

sweetleslie said...

Just beautiful! Never heard of him but I am in love! There something so soothing piano music. thanks for sharing. Where did you purchase you cds?