Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Reads!

Just read a post over at Bridget's blog and was excited to find out about this great website! Goodreads.com is a website that you can go to and share your favorite books with your friends. I'm always looking for a new great book to read, though I have been disappointed with the last two I purchased. They had great reviews, but that doesn't mean that they are truly "good". So, to have the opinions of friends is great! If you sign up...please add me to your friends! My email is ashleeburnham@yahoo.com. I want to know what you've read and truly enjoyed! I love a good book! And I'm in need of one right now.
I've added several to my list of books I've already read...check them out and let me know what you think. Am I missing some important ones on my list?

8 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

I'm in! I need a good book to read. I feel "naked" if I don't constantly have a book available to read. I've been resorting to Junie B Jones!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

I am going right now. I'm currently reading "Bitter is the new black". So so so funny!

Bridget said...

So glad to see you are spreading the word!

Sister Sassy said...

I'm reading the Narnia chornicals for the first time, liking it a lot. But I LOVE Time Travlers Wife. It's excellent. MY FAV!

Sister Sassy said...

oh! Also just heard on NPR about the book A Brief History of the Dead, I need to check it out.

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Yeah, Sassy needs to go register for the goodreads site. I sent her the link yesterday. She's just staring into Jimmy's eyes I guess.

Ashlee said...

Without cable, I would definitely need a good book. :0) Jaysen's eyes must not be as nice as Sister Sassy's love machine...I would get bored quickly I think. :0) So excited to get started on some of those you added to your list Honey Bunch! Thanks!

Alicia said...

I joined and I am now going to add some books, thanks for the invite.